2024/25 Student Registration

Mon, 06/10/2024 - 10:31am

2024/25 Student Enrollment

Registration for new students is now open for the 2024-2025 school year.  Enrollments will be processed using the online enrollment portal on the HCPSS website. Students currently enrolled in Folly Quarter MS attendance area will automatically rollover to the new school year and to the next feeder school based on their residency. 
Enrolling Your Student
  • To enroll your child visit HCPSS Enroll 
  • A complete description of how to enroll, including a list of documents is referenced on the enrollment page. Having all your documentation prepared in advance will keep the process moving quickly.
  • If you have any questions, please feel free to email our Registrar, Ms. Knight, at FQMSregistrars@hcpss.org.
  • After completing the enrollment process online, Ms. Knight will follow up with you on her next scheduled workday to finalize the enrollments. 
  • For additional information click here Enrollment FAQ's 
  • To find your child's school of residence, please visit the School Locator.
Transferring Your Student
If you are moving within the county or out of the county/state, please email our Registrar, Ranita Knight, FQMSregistrars@hcpss.org  to request student transfer/withdrawal information.