- Schools & offices closed, Winter Break, December 26-January 2
- PTSA Virtual Meeting, January 9 at 7 pm
- FQMS Choral Concert @ RHHS, January 10 at 6-8 pm
- FQMS Band Concert at RHHS, January 11 at 6-8 pm
- FQMS Spelling Bee, January 11, 7:40 am
- PTSA Fundraiser at Red Bird Bar & Grill, January 17
- PTSA Snowflake Dance, January 25, 2:30-4:30
Dear Falcon Families,
We want to wish everyone a restful and relaxing winter break. This time allows for all of us to slow down and enjoy time with family and friends. We hope that you find 2023 brings new beginnings, happiness, and hope for a great new year.
We look forward to seeing all of our students back here at school on Tuesday, January 3rd.
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year,
Katie Clark and Michele Hewitt
FQMS Administrative Team
Folly Quarter News
FQMS 7th Grade Book Drive - December 12 - January 18
We are collecting new and gently used books. Collection Bins are in the FQMS lobby.
8th Grade Art Showcase - November 8 - January 7
Please make sure your student's chromebook is in their backpack when they come to school. We do not have enough loaners for all the students who forget. Thank you.
- Absences - Absence notes must be received in writing (email or note) from a parent/guardian within 5 days of an absence. Please send all attendance correspondence to: FQMSabsence@hcpss.org.
- Late Arrivals - Students must be in first period by 7:40 am. Please make sure your child is accompanied into the building by either an adult or a note explaining the reason for the late arrival.
- Early Dismissal - If you have to take your child out of school early, please email FQMSabsence@hcpss.org, send your child in with a note for the front office. You MUST present your driver’s license when you arrive. A work ID is not valid.
- For Discretionary Absences (up to 3 per school year) see the form here. Please email the completed form to: FQMSabsence@hcpss.org.
- For Religious Observances see the form here. Please forward this completed form to: FQMSabsence@hcpss.org.
HCPSS Student & Parent Handbook
for the county's 2022-23 handbook
Sign-Up to get Email or Text Communications from FQMS & HCPSS
to sign up or manage your subscription